
Jack is playing with vintage toys aka: my toys.

It was so much fun to see my friend Aaron and his adorable wife Bonnie.

I got to see my two high school buddies (and then we were roomies at BYU-I Freshman year). Oh, the memories!

And my good friend from junior and senior high, Karen. Her high school sweetheart Peter came over too, along with their cute-as-can-be Soloman.

And of course, my parents. Thanks for everything!!! It was a great visit.
2 comments:
I'm going to my reunion sometime this month. Should be fun! But I don't think I'll be taking so many cute pictures of myself. . . mainly because I am not so cute! I am getting there, though. I hope you had a lovely time hanging out with old friends!
Charise
How fun to see pictures of people! I wish there were more! Karen and Peter look cute and happy with their darling son, and it's great to see Kirsten and Andrea again. It's been over 10 years since I've seen Andrea! Hope you had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment