1. He is getting pretty good with a spoon.
2. STILL NOT WALKING!!!!
3. He is really tall and getting skinny.
4. His 7th tooth just broke through 2 days ago.
5. Tooth # 8 is close behind
6. He *signs* ALL THE TIME! He knows please, thank you, eat, drink, more
7. He thinks that yawning is really funny and when we do it, he laughs and "pretends" to do it back.
8. He also pretends to vomit...yes, really sad! If he heards me heave then he does it, too
9. He still loves Linus and stucks his thumb.
10. He is starting to cuddle, oh, how I LOVE it!
11. He stuck his finger into all his soft sippy cups and broke them all so we have moved on to "big" boy cups.
12. He is still the BEST sleeper I know. He goes to bed so nicely and always tell EVERYTHING "nite-nite" before he goes to sleep.
13. He loves to be read, too. The scriptures aren't his favorite (hee, hee that is what Jeff reads every night to him...I get the fun books).
14. He loves to get on one of his trucks/tonka and ride around. He can go back and forwards. He has spend hours on it lately.
15. He really is such a sweet boy (all teething aside). He is very compassionate.
16. WE LOVE JACK SO MUCH AND ARE SO GLAD HE IS PART OF OUR FOREVER FAMILY!
Last but not least, BABY NEWS: TERRIFIC TUESDAY!!!! I went to my Dr. today and it was SOOO COOL! We could actually see the baby moving all around. The baby even waved at me (right handed, I'm sure)! It was sooo awesome. I think this baby is going to be obedient because I keep telling it to be big so that I don't worry and it has been measure just slightly bigger each time!! I only have two more weeks of medication and so far so good. And I got permission today to go 2 weeks instead of just one!!! Yeah!
Enjoy this adorable video!
Who needs puppets when you have Pajamas?
5 comments:
Tate thinks the puppet pj's are funny, too. I turned the compy screen towards him to see while he was eating and he was enthralled. =)
Fun to read about Jack AND baby number two :) Yipee! Pretty sweet that you're coming up on being done with meds too!
I love a good deal!!! Way to go on your sweet finds! I'm so glad to hear that things are going good for you and that new baby.
His little laugh is so stinkin cute!
Hey Congratulations on the baby!!! Jack is getting so big, coly crow! And luckily I have gotten out of the habbit of calling Jake, Jack. haha That was a tounge twister. I just call him Zach now! haha Hope you are having a great day!
Post a Comment