
My friend Brenna's daughter, Haven is four months old and has been rolling over for about a month. I have been teasing that I needed Haven to come over and give Jack some lessons. Jack has rolled over about 10 times but only in his crib and I have never seen it.

As soon as we put Jack down on his tummy infront of Haven he rolled over--we call clapped and cheered. So we did it again and he rolled over. He did it FOUR more times!!

He REALLY wanted to impress this cutie. I guess he is always with boys. And guess what...he hasn't rolled over since! I better call Brenna and get Haven over here ASAP.
2 comments:
boys will do anything to impress girls, and they appearantly start young!!
Evan hated his tummy for the longest time, too. It's only been in the past couple weeks that he will roll to his tummy on purpose. It's only been in the past couple of weeks also that I've found him on his tummy in his crib. Now he's just rolling all over the place. Sometimes he's halfway down the hall before I notice! Maybe he'll be crawling soon...
Post a Comment