
I met my high school friend Becky (right) and her daughter Sophie (14 months), her friend Erin (center) and her son Bryson (8 months) at Gardner Village. It was great to be with Moms whose children are older...I know what to expect from Jack the next few months! We had a fun afternoon together! We'll have to do it again soon :) Thanks for coming!
4 comments:
Sorry about the picture I used on my blog...I just posted the first one of the bunch because none of them turned out too well. I had such a good time yesterday!!! Thanks so much for planning it! Let's do it again for sure. :)
Hey, I know this was awhile back, but congratulations on your finalization and sealing! We're so happy for you!
much love,
Hey Alison!
It's Holly! I saw your blog from Becky's site. How are things going for you guys? It looks like our babies have the same name! Jack is a great name isn't it?! How old is your Jack?
That was a ton of fun; thanks for planning it and for the yummy hot chocolate after. We'll have to do it again soon after the holidays. :)
Post a Comment