
Friday was such a great day! Our judge, Judge Fratto, was so wonderful!! He asked to hold Jack. Then the next day in the temple we saw our attorney :)

It was a great day!

Everyone in attendance! More pictures of the weekend to come (as I find time over the next couple weeks--so much still to do)!
8 comments:
YEAH!!! I am glad that it is all final and that you had a wonderful weekend!! Your judge was so cool, love the pictures!!
Congrats!! YEA!!!!!
HURRAY!! We are so excited for your beautiful family. I can't even imagine the high you guys must be feeling right now. Congrats!!
Awesome! That is so great! We are so happy for you guys!!!
Congrats guys!!! Jack is getting so big and cute. I think he was just a few weeks old at graduation. Boy how time flys.
A HUGE congrats from me! I'm so happy for you guys and I'm sure you are so happy and relieved right now. And I am way behind on the blogging scene since we've had a ton of family in town and I must say that Jack's 6 month pictures are TO DIE FOR! So cute! He is so handsome!
You all look so great and so happy! It's fun to see your parents! They look the exact same! Congrats!
Congrats!!!! I hope everything went well. i was thinking about you this weekend! I love the pictures. and now it is final. YEAH!!! You guys totally deserve it!
Post a Comment