
These pictures are really just for my mom. I called to tell her how cute he looked today. The funny thing about this outfit is that there is fuel pump that goes from the truck to the back of the outfit where it says, "GAS" on the bum. It must have inspired him as he did indeed have bad gas today.


He is mad because I put his coat on. Which reminds me...any advice...Jack objects (by screaming) to just about everything I do these days. What do I do?!? I try to distract him with other toys if I take something else away, but HELP!!! Are your kids doing this too??
2 comments:
Some things you just have to let him scream about, such as getting dressed, washing his face you get the idea. For all the rest pick your battles!! They do get to an age where you can somewhat talk them into stuff, so hang in there!!
Cutie! Evan is getting testy these days,too Mainly when I put him down or start to walk away. He's so clingy these days! I think that they just go through phazes. It'll drive me crazy sometimes! He screams when I put his bib on in his high chair and screams louder when I have to wash his face. He's such a stinker!
Post a Comment