Our Family

Monday, November 19, 2007

Seven Months Old & Sick

SEVEN MONTHS OLD TODAY!!!
It was a little hard to get Jack to smile this morning because he has a NASTY cold-his first sickness :(

Jack loves to sit in the rocking chair.
Just chillin'
"I feel horrible...let's just get this over with."

6 comments:

Erin said...

How sad. :( I hope he feels better soon! It's no fun to have a sick baby. Jack is honestly the best dressed baby around. I love all of the cute clothes you always have him in.

The Nielsen Family said...

I hate it when they get sick. Carter is also fighting a cold right now. His doc said that healthy babies during the cold season average 8-10 colds. Isn't that exciting news? BTW, I take two kids to school in the morning and help around the house with whatever they need.

kdance said...

Poor kid! That's crazy--Evan got sick for the first time when he turned 7 mos. old, too. It must be the magic number or something. His sweater is so cute!

Chris said...

I'm sorry he's so sick! I hope it has gotten a little better so you can get some real sleep (and daytime sanity)!

I've never done this before, but I've tagged you. That means you need to go to my blog and read the rules.

Cook Family said...

Tag your it! See my blog for details

Becky T said...

Cute, cute pictures! And to think he wasn't feeling good--what a trooper! I hope he gets feeling better. He is SO cute!