Our Family

Monday, November 19, 2007

Random Selection

Ready for Winter
Jack LOVES his green satin blanket. Now he has to hold it while he sucks his thumb-it's so cute. (Jack sleeps on his stomach for medical reasons.)
CAUGHT!! Jeff got up with Jack at 6 am and here's where I found them at 8:30 am-back in bed!
Yesterday my brother and sister-in-law gave talks in church so we went to hear them and have dinner afterwards--yum yum, Alicia! Thanks!
Lovin' his stackable cups:)

4 comments:

The Nielsen Family said...

He looks so absolutely adorable sucking his thumb. How precious!

kdance said...

Cutie!

Heitmann Family said...

Meysa has the same green blanket and Lauryn has the pink one. (Their room is pink and green) They both love, love their blankets!! He is so adorable-

Mick and Tiff said...

Cute hat! He sure is a cute boy! I also loved the one with Jack asleep on Jeff's belly. That is how Addy wanted to sleep the other night but I made her stay in her crib. (I know, I am a bad mom!)