Our Family

Monday, November 26, 2007

Help us pick Jack pictures...

I have a few funny stories to tell about Thanksgiving but frist I have to get this done. After a busy few weeks with holiday fun, ,my goal is to mail Christmas cards on Friday. I wanted to put in a picture of Jack in his cute Christmas outfit. He wasn't really in the mood and I don't feel like trying to do it again, so help me decide which one I should put in the cards.
#1
#2
#3 (my personal fav)
#4
#5
Jack was the best present we got all year!

7 comments:

Erin said...

I agree with you. I like #3 the best! You always have him dressed SO CUTE!!!!

M & S Eagar said...

okay I like pics 1,2, &3. All the expressions are cute, but different. I don't think you could go wrong with whatever you choose.

Heitmann Family said...

#3 is my vote. He is handsome and I love the hat, nice touch!!

Chris said...

#3 all the way! So cute!

Becky J. said...

Those are so cute! #3 is my favorite as well.

Becky T said...

I'm also a fan of #3. So cute!! He has the best wardrobe ever!

kdance said...

I vote for #3! What a stud!