I know, I know, the kid has allergies, but he's been eating applesauce everyday and loving it and while I was eating my lunch he was grabbing at my apple slices and crying when I didn't give it to him. What am I suppose to do?!? He absolutely ADORED chewing on the cold, crisp apple. He literally "ate" on it for a good 25 minutes--screaming if he dropped it--and I watched him VERY carefully. I tried the little eating pouch thing but it didn't really work.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I bet it felt good to teethe on. All my kids have especially enjoyed apples. It's so fun to watch them eat apples because you not only see, but hear them. And, for some reason hearing your baby chew is cute!!:D
Don't you love it when they find stuff that keeps them occupied forever like that? Maybe I'm feeling this way because with a toddler who acts ADD and never stays with any one thing for more than 30 seconds, it's hard to keep up. Sophie doesn't love apple slices, sadly, but we're working on it.
(late) congrats on being sealed to Jack and all the exciting things happening with your family! we are so happy for you guys!
He's really going to town on that thing!
Post a Comment