Jeff's Family Alison's Family (minus grandparents who were inside) All of Jack's Aunts who were in attendance. We got so many great pictures of the three of us at the temple. I will post them over the next few weeks.
I love the pics of you all in white. I am so happy for you guys!! I am glad everything went as planned and that it is all final, wonderful feeling I imagine!! Congrats again!
Oh my gosh, what beautiful, precious pictures. I can't express how happy I am for you guys. That must have been the most incredible experience. Congrats!
Hi, I'm a friend of the Carlson family. I look in on your blog from time to time. Congratulations. What a beautiful family you are all. Krystal (Gifford)
So exciting! I love to hear about your beautiful little boy. To see all of the great pics. and your joy in sharing them just reminds me what parenting is all about. There is so much joy in watching our little ones grow. Your family is beautiful in white.
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly." -President Thomas S. Monson
8 comments:
I love the pics of you all in white. I am so happy for you guys!! I am glad everything went as planned and that it is all final, wonderful feeling I imagine!! Congrats again!
Ohhh!! I am so happy everything has worked out for you! Those temple pictures were great. Congrats!
These pictures totally make me cry because they are just so awesome! You guys look so happy and I couldn't be happier for you. How awesome!
Congrats! That's so happy!!!
what awesome pictures...and what a next experience. Congratulations! I'm so happy everything turned out well!
Oh my gosh, what beautiful, precious pictures. I can't express how happy I am for you guys. That must have been the most incredible experience. Congrats!
Hi, I'm a friend of the Carlson family. I look in on your blog from time to time. Congratulations. What a beautiful family you are all.
Krystal (Gifford)
So exciting! I love to hear about your beautiful little boy. To see all of the great pics. and your joy in sharing them just reminds me what parenting is all about. There is so much joy in watching our little ones grow. Your family is beautiful in white.
Post a Comment