
Well, there is a reason Jeff isn't wearing a shirt. The story goes something like this: Friday night we all decided to go to Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner. I got Jack all dressed up cute and in his coat (it was FREEZING outside) and we all left. Everyone got their salad and while we were eating our waitress asked if we would like some applesauce for Jack. We said sure and my mom fed him the entire bowl. Jeff had finished eating and took Jack while my mom finished hers. All of the sudden we KNEW what Jack was doing (it was obvious from the grunts and red face). I had been razzing Jeff about not changing a
poopy diaper in months and so he proceeds to say how manly he is because he going to change a dirty diaper in a
restaurant (ooh, I know ladies). I hand him a diaper, wipe box, and an extra package of wipes because the box is low. Jack and Jeff take off to the bathroom. Well, a good 10
minutes goes by and our waitress comes back and says, "Oh, my gosh, WHAT is THAT on the FLOOR." I look down in horror to see an enormous pile of poop next to the bench and three LARGE POOP FOOTPRINTS leading up the stairs. That is right. I had to clean it all up. Then I realize that there MUST be a problem in the men's bathroom as well. I grab the diaper bag and my brother to go inside. We both (and I mean we-I stepped in the door) find Jeff still trying to clean Jack and screaming at us because all FIVE of us had cell phones and NO ONE answered his EMERGENCY calls!!! Jeff is pretty much "pissed off" at this point. Then he turns his body to me and he is covered in poop from the shoulder to the waist of his pants and another large pile on his thigh. I am busting up laughing at this point. I take Jack back to the table in a diaper, put his coat on and wrap him in a blanket. Then I went back to the men's room and told Jeff that when we got to the car, take off his shirt, put it on the floor board and I will drive home. Luckily, by that point we were both laughing hysterically (along with Jack who must have felt much better). My parents brought our food home and Jack will not be having
applesauce for a long, long time.


8 comments:
Oh my gosh I couldn't stop laughing at this story!! I love when the waitress found the poop on the floor! Man, that's great! Glad to know you guys laughed it off!
ok, I am peeing my pants from laughing so hard. I think Jeff gets a gold star for at least attempting to clean up the over abundance of poop. Good one Jack!!!
Hey, wait Aimee, I had to clean up the entire resturant floor!! Just kidding.
Okay Matt wants me to say and I quote "Did you not learn a damn thing from our airplane applesauce experience with Brady?!" Do you remember it? Try the whole scenario in front of 125 passengers at 30,000 feet with no spare clothes and no changing table. Anyway, the whole thing cracked us up to no end! This one is for the books kids!
Eeeew! Evan has yet to poop on us. Let's hope that's not any time soon.
I loved this! What parent hasn't had a similar experience?
I remember when Ethan did this exact thing, and we were on a plane back from Virginia. Everyone was so disgusted!
Good thing we can laugh about it later!
ok that is so gross! Hahaha I just have to laugh. Honestly Dan would have been freaking out totally and completely. We all have those outing and clothes to prove that babies poop on everything! Great story to hold over him when he gets older. I love it!
Amanda
OH MY GOSH! Hilarious, hilarious, really hilarious! Wow! At least we can all laugh now, right? Isn't it amazing how much poop can come out of such little people? I'm just laughing so hard here... :)
Post a Comment