Our Family

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Watch Out...He Bites!

Yesterday, I noticed a white bumb/ridge on Jack's bottom gum. I just thought his bad mood was from all the excitement over the weekend and early this week. He wouldn't even take his bottle (not like him at all) so I gave him the last of the Tylenol and we continued on about our day. Same thing happened this morning but I could feel an itsy-bitsy sharp thing on the top of his gums. By 3 pm I could feel and SEE the entire ridge of his tooth breaking through. Poor guy. I ran to the store to get more Tylenol and now he is sleeping soundly. He still won't take his bottle. Apparently, stress can even make teeth come out! I will try to get a picture but I may need some back-up to hold him down for it. Oh, and one more funny thing: A few weeks ago I had looked at his baby book and it says that the first tooth usually comes at 6 1/2 months, I thought, "No way, he isn't even close." And he is exactly 6 1/2 months!

2 comments:

M & S Eagar said...

and so it begins....:)

Erin said...

Bryson just got teeth too and he's been VERY fussy, which is very abnormal for him. Hopefully it passes soon! I'm excited to hang out next week!