Our Family

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

Jack is a Jester, sort of. I am not sure he is laughing at his costume. In about 15 years he is going to be embarrassed.
We are going trick-or-treating with some friends. I think I am going to dress up as well. I do have a lovely medieval princess costume to go with Jack's.
It's a good thing Halloween is today. I don't think his costume will fit tomorrow. More pictures to come :)

5 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

He does have that look like, "what in the world did you put me in!!" He is cute and I think Halloween came just in time (for the costume to fit)!!!

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

that is sooo cute and you can totally black mail him in the future for sure!Happy halloween.

Erin said...

He looks adorable! Good luck tomorrow and this weekend! We'll be thinking of you and can't wait to see pictures of it all! :)

kdance said...

I hope you are wearing the king and queen costumes from a couple years ago. Those rocked! That's the cutest jester ever!

The Nielsen Family said...

So much fun and totally unique. I've never seen a baby Jester before.