Our Family

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Waiting for the Tooth Fairy

Ready for bed, the first night with a tooth. I think he misunderstood the part about the tooth fairy. You have to LOSE a tooth to get money, not gain one!
Thanks to Aunt Anne for the adorable PJs. Don't worry, the feet are still big (but not the rest of it).
Can you see it? Thanks to my friend Chris for helping me get these shots. Please excuse the sweet potato nose as Jack had just finished his dinner and apparently we missed a spot. And don't mind the black dot "under" the nose. That is a scratch that is still healing.

It really is there, I swear!

1 comment:

Mick and Tiff said...

I asked Mick the other day if it would be more creepy to see a newborn with a full set of teeth or have a kid not get teeth until they are 10. Teething is hard!!!! Good luck! Good for Jack!