Our Family

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Crazy Hair...& Mom

"Oh, my gosh! Look what she did to my hair?!?"
I think I like being a wild man.
Mom and Me before Mom gave her talk at church. Thanks to my friend Tiffany for the adorable "blonde" hair :)
I got sick of Halloween decorations (almost 6 weeks of them) so I decorated the table for Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

Mick and Tiff said...

Your hair does look really cute. This Tiffany girl must be fantastic. (ha ha) I agree about the decorations. Good thing Halloween is tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

That scarey look is just in time for Halloween!
Love,
G

M & S Eagar said...

Both of you have CUTE hair! I like the wild look. Good luck this weekend. I really wish I could there. :(

Heitmann Family said...

SO handsome, ya know some women like wild guys!!! I hope your talk went well and have a great weekend.