Our Family

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Jack's Binky

Bear with the first 25 seconds or so. It is the best through the middle. Jack isn't usually a binky boy, but I gave it to him just to see what would happen while he was making lots of funny noises. I don't know how he kept it in his mouth as he was blowing so hard his face turns pink as one point. He loves to make those silly noise lately. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Becky J. said...

Too cute! He almost looked cross-eyed he was concentrating so hard on blowing while keeping that thing in! Very fun. Sophie thinks her binky is just a toy, too. :) Love it.

Mick and Tiff said...

This is very cute and funny. I love when they get to the age where they get little personalities. Jack is such a cute kid!
P.S. Addy's chicken pox are gone!!! WOOHOO!

M & S Eagar said...

thanks. i really needed a good laugh! I'm so glad that the allergy testing rendered good results. You're LUCKY!!! and I'm happy for you.

Keith said...

Loved the binky video! He's a real keeper. Sorry he's had so much allergy trouble. I like it when they say he will grow out of it. Of course, there are a lot of stages that they go through that we hope they'll grow out of, but those will come in good time! Love you guys, Keith & Kathy of Las Vegas, Nevada.