Our Family

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Jack

These two pictures are for Stacy's Mom who bought the outfit and for my Dad, the pilot.
Hello!
Last night was the first night in a few days that Jack slept in his own bed. He loved it! When we when to check on him, he looked like this. I think he was dreaming of crawling. Oh, and if I haven't mentioned, last week Jack rolled over for the first time. This morning he did it again!! Hooray! Although, no one has seen him do it since he has only done it in his crib. :(

2 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

Jeff and Jack are famous. We got a Des Moines University magazine today and they had a small picture of your two guys at graduation. Jack was tiny and Jeff looks so proud. Be on the lookout for it.

kdance said...

That is the cutest picture! Evan rolls tummy to back, but rarely goes back to tummy. He hates being on his stomach. I have yet to find him in his crib on anything other than his back. Does Jack like his tummy?
Karin :)