Oh my goodness, those pictures are adorable!!! After your "big weekend" passes and you've recovered, we should get together with the Jensen's (since they are our link):) so that our two little adopted ones can play. I'm sure they'd be great friends!
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly." -President Thomas S. Monson
8 comments:
What a perfect photo shoot. He looks so handsome and I think they all look great. I love the last one of him in white. Perfect!!
what a cutie! we love the pictures!
Alison he is so cute and growing up. He looks like a lot of fun!!
Sarah
Wow, he is soooo photogenic! That is so much fun. How are you all doing in Utah?
Amanda
Too cute! i could never decide. I would have ordered 20 of everything! your handsome little man is sure growing up!
What a handsome little guy! You're so lucky.
Oh my goodness, those pictures are adorable!!! After your "big weekend" passes and you've recovered, we should get together with the Jensen's (since they are our link):) so that our two little adopted ones can play. I'm sure they'd be great friends!
Awwwww! I love, love, love those!
Post a Comment