Cute new outfit from Grammie. We played peek-a-boo with the bed comforter. Are you having fun, yet? First time in the Johnny Jump-UP It was hard not to look down while I spun around. I cried when Mom took me out.
I love johnny jump ups!!! I wanted to get one for alysse but with us moving everywhere never got around to it! And I one the new outfit. what sweet grandparents to be sending him stuff all the time!
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly." -President Thomas S. Monson
2 comments:
I love johnny jump ups!!! I wanted to get one for alysse but with us moving everywhere never got around to it! And I one the new outfit. what sweet grandparents to be sending him stuff all the time!
I've been wanting to invest in a Johnny Jump Up. Maybe I should take the plunge. I love Jack! He's the cutest!
Post a Comment