Our Family

Friday, October 12, 2007

Jack

Jack's favorite place to be outside the bathtub.
Wanna Play?
Just chillin' in my swing.
I can pull those links off all by myself!
This was an attempt to show how long he is compared to my leg. But he is too long, so it didn't really work. Anyways, enjoy the fat, rolly, thighs! HIS, not mine.

3 comments:

M & S Eagar said...

those thunder thighs are just too much! :)

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

I cant believe how big he has gotten...I think he could beat up jake williamson...hands down!

Anonymous said...

Well, cousins! I keep coming to your blog and looking at your awesome pics, and I keep meaning to leave a comment! ANYWHO-
Jack is SSSOOOOO delicious. And yes, his thighs are also!!!!! He sure is gettin' to be so big. Anywho- That's so awesome that you're able to have him! You look really happy!
Love, Anna and Matt