Our Family

Saturday, October 20, 2007

I've been tagged!

Sorry, Linz-life has been sooo crazy lately that this is the first time I have been able to wrie.


The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


1. I LOVE to change my hair. Grow it. Cut it. Dye it. And when I am rich (at least a little richer than now) I will always wear my hair blonde and have it dyed every three weeks.

2. I LOVE staying home with Jack. When August came around and kids were going back to school I was completely oblivious to the fact that it was the first year that I was not either going to school or teaching school like the past 22 years. I thought I wantetd to get my Masters degree, but if I am being completely honest, I am just thrilled to have a current teaching license. Just don't remind me that next year I have to start continueing education classes to keep it. But I still have my teacher voice!

3. I use to be pretty obsessed with having a clean house but now I am just too tired to clean by the time 6:30 pm comes around. So, I decided to try any "automatic" cleaner on the market. Don't believe the 3000 flusher!!! I know I have flushed less than a hundred times the last week and my toliet bowl needs a "hands-on" cleaning already. Anybody got any comments on the automatic shower cleaner???

4. I have become a HUGE adoption advocate. I think my cleaning obsession transformed to any and all things related to adoption.

5. Blogging has become an outlet for me! I really like to blog about Jack and my day. Then I go through my list of friends and fam. and check their blogs.

6. I am SUPER happy! I think this is the happiest I've been for a while. We have a lot to be grateful for in our lives. And as my mom always says, "It could be worse." I could list all the things I wish I had right now, but all in all, its great-not always easy but still really good.

Anyone six people who would like to post I would LOVE to read yours. This one is pretty simple, easy, and fun :_) Thanks, Linz!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! great to hear from ya! I'm so glad that you are happy!