Our Family

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Sneak Peek!


The UPS man made my day today when he delivered Jack's Blessing outfit. Pictures just don't do it justice. He jackets has matching buttons on the sides. It really is beautiful. Cross my fingers it still fits in 4 weeks!

8 comments:

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

That is sooo cute! And I am glad that you stayed with traditional white. What a special moment that will be for you guys i am just a little sad that we wont be there too!

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

ps...i forgot rebecca had her baby! he weighed 9 lbs!! everything is going great!

kdance said...

Adorable! The style is a lot like Evan's blessing outfit.
Karin

The Nielsen Family said...

Great blessing outfit. I also loved his winter outfit from your mom. Congratulations on Jack sitting. You are lucky he will stay sitting in one place. Carter hasn't stayed in one place for more than 30 seconds since 5 months. I get so jealous of Mom's with babies that will just sit on their laps during church.

M & S Eagar said...

I sure wish I could be there for the big event! He looks like a little angel. Enjoy the sitting up thing. You should experience more freedom now.

P.S. Do you have the Dance's blog address?

Heitmann Family said...

Awesome. He looks so handsome!! Something about being in white, makes heaven seem a little closer huh?

Anonymous said...

Hey Alison,
He is so cute and getting so big. I bet you are having lots of fun. I am glad that I can finally leave messages as I have been checking this blog every so often to see how you guys are doing.
Miss ya,
Sarah

Anonymous said...

love the outfit! way cute! wish we could be there too...post lots and lots of picture!