This is Jack and Jack. Little Jack, Big Jack. Young Jack or Old Jack. Jack M. or Jack C. Whatever you prefer. But they are best buddies and "other" Jack's mom got a picture of them holding hands. Jack is three weeks younger than "our" Jack. Jack and Jack have so much fun together.
Please don't mind the missing pants.
Jack is thinking, "Jack is so cute! I just want to touch him and 'hold him and pet him, and keep him for my very own'." Anyone know what movie that is from?
5 comments:
I cant remember what movie that is from ok and after the last comment you left me i am dying to know what is up so call me or something...is everything ok.???
Fun to have 2 Jacks!! I hope they will be friends for a long time!!!
How funny because Carter's best friend is also named Carter. Carter Child in fact, Brandon and Emily Child's third son.
Tommy Boy.
Adorable boys!!! Love the thighs.
Karin :)
Ok, how cute are they?! I love it! They will be future trouble makers for sure! LOL!
Post a Comment