
SNOW IN SEPTEMBER!!!! I took a few different pictures, but this one you can see the snow the best. UGH!!!

Jeff told me that he was jealous of Jack's wardrobe, especially this outfit. Now, can you see Jeff wearing this sweater?!?

A couple days ago, Jack REFUSED to let me hold his cup. He screamed every time I tried to touch it. Here he is doing it himself!

I'm
lovin' this cream, red, and brown outfit. When I put him in his crib for his nap, he matched :)

This is my FAVORITE newborn picture of Jack. He was just hours old. I wish you could see all of Jeff's face. He was so proud. I love that you can see little wisps of black hair coming out the hat.
5 comments:
I too am jealous of Jack's wardrobe. I need an update that's all. He is a cutie!! I love the newborn pic, so sweet and I bet Jeff was beaming!!
He is so adorable! I love his cute clothes! Who says you can only play dress-up with dolls and girls?! Boy clothes are way cute anymore!
I love all the cute little boy outfits how fun! I am desparately needing a break from pink and purple!
Jack's blessing outfit is so precious...how special enjoy the special event!
Look at him go. I love babies from about this age on. because they start to find their own little personalities! I love it. Oh and by the way i am jealous too because he has a way better wardobe than i do!
So.... you're loving the cups huh?... I found them to be exactly the perfect size for sweet little cherubic hands. He's looking quite GQ like normal!
Post a Comment