Our Family

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Weekend Fun

Saturday morning Dad had a hankerin' for Magelby's Fresh French Toast for $4.99. So the three of us jumped in the car and headed toward Provo.
So, I got to hang out with my Aunt Alicia and Uncle Mark.
The five of us went to the BYU Creamery for a little ice cream. And all I got was WATER! But, oh, how I LOVE ice water from a straw. Uncle Mark had a little difficulty holding me AND giving me water so Aunt Alicia held me while Uncle Mark "straw" fed me cold water.
It isn't often we get a family picture. We like it even if Daddy's head did get cut off a little.

4 comments:

M & S Eagar said...

cute family pic. I'm so happy that you have family close. How fun for you.

Hey - we haven't talked in forever. Let's talk soon.

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

I am so jealous that you get to live close to family. And that your cute brother (hehehe) gets to be there as jack grows. I miss my fam. and dont get to see them much! How are you i havent talked to you in a couple of weeks...You look great in the pictures! You go girl!

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

oh and i forgot you guys totally suck for going to magelby's fresh that is aaron and I's fav place!!!! Aaron worked at magelby's thru college! ohhhhh meeeemmoires!

SPENCERS said...

Hi, Jeff and Alison,
It's fun to see your updates! Cute pictures! Hey, random question...is Alicia a former Johnson from Upland, CA?